Fish Frenzy Charters specializes in all aspects of saltwater fishing. They have something for everyone, from the experienced angler to the first time family. Join Captain Joseph Dewberry in Pensacola Beach, FL and enjoy making some memories!
Step aboard a 25’ Sea Hunt originally built in 2017 and powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine. This craft comes fully equipped with advanced fishing technology including Fishfinder, a live bait well, and a wireless trolling motor. Up to 6 passengers can fish aboard this boat.
While aboard with Capt. Joseph you can fish the Gulf of Mexico inshore, nearshore, or offshore within just 9 miles of land. You will have the opportunity to try a variety of techniques, whether sight casting on the flats, bottom fishing for big Snappers, trolling for pelagic species, or just letting the kids simply catch fish and have fun.
Join him inshore and target Redfish, Flounder, and Speckled Trout. Capt. Joseph will also take you slightly further out where you can chase Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, and even Sailfish. On the other hand, heading offshore gives you the chance to fish wrecks and reefs for species such as Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, and Cobia when in season.
If you and your family are simply looking for a chance to test the waters, you can also join Capt. Joseph for several hours of catch and release fishing. These brief trips are a great introduction to fishing and full of photo opportunities!
Fish Frenzy Charters provides a fishing license and Penn fishing gear. At the end of your trip, Capt. Joseph will clean and fillet your catch for you. He also offers complimentary pickup from local accommodations if you need help getting to the dock.
Book your trip today and treat your family to endless fishing opportunities in the Gulf of Mexico!
We accept CASH or CREDIT CARDS only.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Pensacola Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish Frenzy Charters
- $475 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Catch and Release (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip Inshore/Nearshore (PM) (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3-hour Inshore/Nearshore (AM) (3 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip– Inshore/Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip– Inshore/Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait (Prepped beforehand; may be fished for by request)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Trout, Redfish, Flounder)
- Nearshore Fishing (King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Mahi, Sailfish)
- Offshore Fishing (Snapper, Amberjack, Grouper, Cobia)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Byo equipment if you plan on fly fishing)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout