Ocean Breeze Charters welcomes you aboard their flagship boat to spend the day fishing for the Gulf of Mexico’s greatest fish species. Launch out of Galveston, TX, and straight into the deep, blue waters offshore, miles away from the coast. This is not your average fishing charter.
You will be fishing aboard a 46’ Tiara Sportfishing Yacht. The vessel combines all the comforts of a full-sized cruiser with the fishability of a pure sportfishing boat. She boasts comfortable quarters for up to six guests, with full bathrooms and a shower. She also has a galley and salon, and air-conditioning throughout to keep you cool all year round.
The business end of the boat has GPS, fishfinder, radar, and a seasoned captain making sure you get to the right spots as soon as possible. She has outriggers with an impressive 75’ spread to help troll for big game pelagics, and quality heavy tackle to let you haul big fish off the bottom.
And you’ll find plenty of big fish. Depending on your trip, you could be battling Amberjack, Red Snapper, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi – even Marlin can be caught in the depths of the Gulf of Mexico! This is real bucket list fishing, and you won’t find a better boat or a better captain to help you chase your chosen sea monsters.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your food, your drinks, for cooler and your camera, and head offshore to start making some memories!
Please be aware that some Ocean Breeze Charters trips do not include fuel. See the trip details for more info.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Viking (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 780HP Detroit 8v92 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 34 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Ocean Breeze Charters - 48' Viking
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 8 Hour Jetty Trip (8 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $2,700 per day per group - 36 Hr Multi Species Trip (2 days)
- $3,500 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore Deep Sea (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment (For up to 3 people)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Outriggers (Large 75 foot spread for bring up fish.)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Pre-bought nearshore, fished for offshore)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Cleaning is free of charge w/tips)
- First Mate
- Nearshore Fishing (Jetty fishing Bull Reds, trout)
- Offshore Fishing (Offshore rigs and wells)
- Reef Fishing (State maintained reefs)
- Wreck Fishing (Sunken ships)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Spread 7 lures trolling)
- Jigging (Jig for red snapper, tuna, grouper )
- Popping (Used for Yellow Fin)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)