Freedom Tours - Trolling Passion
COVID-19 Update: Freedom Tours is open for business and ready to show you a great time while adhering to all the safety protocols.
Freedom Tours offers a range of fun fishing adventures, targeting delicious reef fish and hard-fighting pelagic species offshore. Captain Gilbert “Hilly Boo” Lara operates a fleet of awesome vessels out of San Pedro, each specializing in a different style of fishing.
This custom-built boat is a great all-rounder, large and sturdy enough to get way offshore in search of monster Marlin and Sailfish, without the high fuel burn which makes cruisers more expensive. She is also perfect for beach hopping, snorkeling tours, and anything else you might want to do on your day out.
The vessel has a convertible top to provide shade in the heat of the day, and an enclosed toilet for extra comfort on longer trips. She has a large icebox to keep all your drinks cool and she also comes with snorkeling equipment for you to jump in and take in the stunning local reefs up close.
The vessel is equipped with plenty of awesome fishing equipment. Outriggers and downriggers can be fitted for offshore trips and her GPS and fishfinder are always busy tracking down the best spots and the biggest fish.
What you do on your trip is up to you. You can spend the day fishing over the reefs for tasty Snapper and Grouper, or head further out to battle Marlin, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more. No matter if you are fishing or snorkeling, Captain Hilly Boo’s boat has a full insurance covered! There is an additional 12.5% government sales tax charge on top of the trip price.
You can combine fishing with a beach cookout, where your captain will grill up a delicious feast while you relax, swim, and sunbathe on a remote beach.
Freedom Tours is all about giving groups the time of their lives and sending them home with more than just fish. Captain Hilly Boo’s ambition is for everyone to leave with awesome memories and a newfound love for the country and its waters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Freedom Tours - Trolling Passion
- $280 per group, additional $60 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Reef Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $280 per group, additional $60 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Reef Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $80 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $90 per person after 4 guests - Caye caulker snorkel trip! (8 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Fish & Cookout (8 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip - Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip - Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Bacarlar Chico Heritage Park Trip! (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip - Offshore (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (fresh ceviche on full days )
- Drinks (Soft drinks, water ice and rum punch , beer for a)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Can buy for you and added to the price charter 10 )
- Lunch (Only on Full Day Trip - Fish & Cookout)
- Inshore Fishing (bayside and artificial reefs )
- Nearshore Fishing (inshore and bayside. artificial reefs too)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 25 miles.)
- Reef Fishing (inshore and outside the reef weather permitting. )
- Wreck Fishing (artificial reefs bayside )
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Electric reel optional )
- Deep Sea Fishing (weather permitting )
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
About the Charter Operator
|4 Fishing Reports|
|233 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since February 2014|
About this listing
Custom built boat (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 43 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: