Ana Banana Fishing Company specializes in family fun on the beautiful waters of Tampa Bay. The crew aims to keep you happy, safe, and full of exciting memories.
Whether you have a group of fishing buddies, a family reunion, a corporate event, or any other reason to go fishing, you have found the right place. Ana Banana will take you fishing the inshore and nearshore waters up to 9 miles out. You don’t have to travel too far out - Tampa Bay’s flats, reefs, wrecks, and backcountry waters are home to a myriad of exciting species.
Get your hands on Redfish, Flounder, Trout, and Tarpon and fish along the shoreline. Or venture out just a little bit further to tackle Snapper, Kingfish, Jack Crevalle, Spanish Mackerel, and many other species. If you are traveling with kids, they will especially enjoy battling Sharks.
Test yourself in spearfishing or bowfishing for Cobia and Sheepshead. Pop for Trout, bottom fish for Grouper and Snapper, kite fish for King Mackerel. Catch fish with a fly or jig for Redfish. Whichever fishing technique you’d like to try, just let your captain know. He and his crew will make it happen. So, don’t miss to leave a tip for his First mate - he works for tips and gives his best to help you!
Hop onboard the ‘Nautic Star’, a 24’ center console. Her 200 HP Yamaha engine will power you to the hottest grounds and honey holes in the area quickly and safely. The Nautic Star can accommodate up to six anglers.
The trips with Ana Banana Fishing Company aboard the Nautic Star are all-inclusive. You will need to bring some sun protection, food, and drinks. Welcome aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hanson (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Marathon Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Ana Banana Fishing Company - Nautic Star
- $795 per group, additional $99 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $99 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $995 per group, additional $99 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day 6 Hours (6 hours)
- $1,195 per group, additional $99 per person after 2 guests - Full Day 8 Hours (8 hours)
- Toilet In center console
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well 90% live bait fishing
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle (New)
- Live Bait (Caught fresh daily)
- Lures (Yes, we have them)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Yes, we do it all)
- First Mate (Sometimes - Works for tips!)
- Fishing License (Yes, included)
- Lunch (You hook em we cook em)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Upon request)
- Inshore Fishing (Tampa Bay and intracoastal waterways)
- Nearshore Fishing (Anna Maria, Egmonte Key, Ft Desoto)
- Offshore Fishing (Gulf of Mexico - up to 9 miles out)
- Reef Fishing (Many reefs)
- Wreck Fishing (Many wrecks)
- Flats Fishing (Grass, sand and oyster)
- Backcountry Fishing (Mangroves and esturaries)
- Light Tackle (Live bait spinning rod and reels)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Grouper and Snapper digging)
- Trolling (Grouper and Pelagics in Tampa Bay and the Gulf)
- Spinning (Most of the time)
- Jigging (For Trout, Reds, and Grouper)
- Popping (Pop for Trout)
- Fly Fishing (We have the biggest saltwater fly tourney on earth)
- Drift Fishing (Trout, Snapper, Grouper)
- Kite Fishing (Kingfish)
- Bowfishing (Cobia and Sheepshead)
- Handline (We hand line Goliath Grouper)
- Spearfishing (If it swims and it's legal we spear it)
- Deep Sea Fishing (We troll in Tampa Bay and Gulf)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout