Charter Boat Seahorse offers one of the best ranges of trips in town. The six hour trip is the most popular. Captain Dean Cox has been fishing these waters his entire life and has put together an extensive list of coordinates to give anyone from family groups to seasoned pros that perfect day on the water.
Enjoy entry level four hour fishing with the family and the kids. Head out for an eight-hour trip for more experienced anglers. Up for a real challenge? Journey 50+ miles to fish through the day and into the night for the Gulf’s biggest fish. Whatever you’re after, Capt. Dean has you covered.
The “Seahorse” is a 48’ custom G&S Sport Fisherman with enough room for up to 16 guests. She has everything you need for world-class angling, from modern electronics to outriggers, downriggers, a livewell, and quality equipment from Penn and Shimano.
Up to eight anglers can fish at once, but there’s plenty to keep the rest of you happy. The boat has an air-conditioned interior with a full head and a galley complete with a microwave oven and a micro-fridge.
Your group can lounge in the boat’s salon and enjoy the stereo and flat-screen TV or head outside to explore her deck space to watch your group reel in fish.
Capt. Dean likes to stock up on fresh live bait by stopping near the shore each morning. He finds that fishing with live bait adds to the overall fishing experience, but also gives you an opportunity to find your ‘sea-legs’. If he has to buy live bait, Capt. Dean is happy to pay 50% of the price of it.
Whether you’re a seasoned or novice angler, a large company group, or a small party, the professional crew of Seahorse will do their best to make sure that your trip is a memorable one.
Please Note: that gratuity for the crew is not included in the price.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Charter Boat Seahorse
- $1,400 per group, additional $140 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $140 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $2,100 per group, additional $210 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $2,100 per group, additional $210 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,800 per group, additional $280 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $3,500 per group, additional $350 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $4,200 per group, additional $420 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- $4,900 per group, additional $490 per person after 6 guests - 14 Hour Trip (14 hours)
- $6,300 per group, additional $540 per person after 6 guests - 18 Hour Trip (18 hours)
- $10,000 per day per group, additional $1,000 per person after 6 guests - 36 Hour Trip (2 days)
- Air Conditioning
- Bed 4
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn & Shimano rods, custom-made reels)
- Live Bait (When caught on the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (3 to 15 miles)
- Offshore Fishing (15 to 50 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|92 Customer reviews|
|Response time 6 hours|
|Member since September 2014|
About this listing
G&S (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1982, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 450HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: