Inshore fishing has the wonderful feature of being both relaxing and incredibly thrilling! Join Captain Mark Reeves as he takes you on an unforgettable fishing adventure in the beautiful waters of Crystal River.
Climb aboard his 2021, 24’ custom-built Pro-Line boat. Her design allows for up to 4 anglers to fish at the same time, in comfort, without bumping elbows. Don’t worry about travel times, as her 150 HP Yamaha outboard engine and sleek hull design allow her to speed along at a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Capt. Mark will take you fishing all around Crystal River. On his trips, you can head off into the inshore waters and battle Bull Redfish or head into the deep blue sea, where you’ll bottom fish for tasty Red Snapper. For anglers who want to flex their muscles, the Cobia will prove a worthy opponent. A flybridge will help you spot them as well as other top-lurking species. You can also target Spotted Seatrout, Goliath Grouper, Tripletail, and whatever else you run into!
Kids are more than welcome with Cast N Reel Fishing Charters, but the minimum age is 5 and above. The captain can provide snorkeling equipment for extra fun when going scalloping, but customers should contact him in advance so he can get it ready.
Capt. Mark also offers pickup services from local motels, if he can reach it with his boat. Head straight from your room to reel-screaming action! Customers should bring sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, adequate clothing, and a waterproof camera to take pictures of their trophy catch.
So book a trip with Cast N Reel Fishing Charters and get set for a fun fishing experience, for both the avid angler and the fun-loving family!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Cast N Reel Fishing Charters Of Crystal River
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Scalloping (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) - 4 Anglers Max (6 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) - 4 Anglers Max (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Scalloping (8 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - MAX 4 People (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment Upon request
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano and Penn)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, Mountain Dew, Pepsi)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (When weather permits, up to 9 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Pro-Line flat Back (Bay boat) originally built in 2021, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: