What does your dream fishing trip look like? How about exploring the wild, wonderful coastline of Keaton Beach, Florida, and its bounty of Redfish, Cobia, and more? Maybe scooping up lots of scallops? Salty Tails Charters can’t wait to share this slice of paradise with you!
Being a Louisiana native, Captain Champ Klein was introduced to bayous, ponds, and rivers at a young age, and his love for the water has only grown since then. He has lived in Florida for almost thirty years and specializes in introducing beginners and experienced anglers to famous Gulf of Mexico’s grass flats and nearby inshore areas — as well as the species that thrive there!
You’ll be cruising these locations on a 20’ Island Bay Sportsman. She can comfortably accommodate three anglers plus the captain and her size makes her perfect for sneaking up on Flounder and Seatrout. She comes fully decked out with all the necessary navigational and safety equipment.
Capt. Champ believes that fishing is for everyone and his charter is child-friendly. Looking for the perfect family adventure? Why not try scalloping? Your captain is more than happy to guide you on this popular Floridian-style easter egg hunt and snorkeling equipment is even included to help you spot your scallops. Just make sure you let him know that you want to give it a go when booking your trip!
Salty Tails Charters provides top-quality Penn equipment, as well as Topwater baits and lures to entice your big catch. Water and sodas are provided.
Whether you’re looking to try some flats fishing in a picture-perfect setting or want to haul in as many scallops as you can possibly handle, Salty Tails Charter has the perfect trip for you! Your dream adventure is waiting.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Island Bay Sportsman (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Salty Tails Charters
- $300 per group - Inshore Trip for 2 Anglers (4 hours)
- $350 per group - Half Day Trip – Scalloping (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group - Half Day Trip – Scalloping (PM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $450 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $550 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available on scalloping trips only)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (2 coolers during summer )
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Abu Garcia)
- Live Bait (if I can get it)
- Lures (Topwater)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Spotted Seatrout