If you want to experience some first-class fishing in a location that can only be described as paradise, then come aboard Baja Paceños Tours and get ready to explore the stunning waters of La Paz, Mexico! With Captain Edgar Meza at the helm, this charter prides itself on offering trips that explore these fishing grounds from above, as you reel in your catch, and from below, as you don your snorkeling gear.
Capt. Edgar is a local fisherman, and a love for angling definitely runs through his veins – both his father and grandfather were keen anglers, and he always knew he wanted to follow in their footsteps. He’s been working as a captain for over 15 years now, and uses his knowledge to provide guests with angling adventures that target impressive big game species.
Additionally, Capt. Edgar has passed a COVID-19 prevention course to keep his customers safe!
You’ll be traveling on board a 20’ California center console, built to safely transport up to 3 guests to the hottest offshore fishing grounds around. There’s room on board for you and your family or friends to fish at the same time, no matter whether you’re trolling, jigging, or bottom fishing. Your vessel’s decked out with top-notch navigational gear, life jackets, and an ice box to store your catch in. Children are warmly welcomed aboard, so make this a family adventure to remember!
Your captain specializes in targeting seriously huge big game fish, and can’t wait to help you land your very own monster Mahi Mahi or Marlin. You’ll also have the chance to hook into Grouper, Red Snapper, and Yellowfin Tuna. Don’t worry if you’ve never held a rod before – your captain will be on hand to show you the ropes and provide you with top-notch gear! Once you’ve reeled in your catch, you can snorkel and explore these beautiful waters as it’s filleted for you.
Whether you’re a brand new angler or a hardened fisherman, you’ll find your perfect trip with Capt. Edgar!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Baja Paceños Tours – 20'
- $300 per group - whale shark trip (3 hours)
- $320 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 hour trip (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half day trip (5 hours)
- $380 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half day trip All inclusive #3 (5 hours)
- $390 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (7 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (copy) (7 hours)
- $430 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - All inclusive # 2 (6 hours)
- $480 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - all inclusive (7 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment Available on all trips
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Outriggers New, additional lines added
- Ice Box 2, one for your drinks/snacks
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (When availablel)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, soda)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
California (Center console) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2018. Powered by a 90HP Honda engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: