Spice up your vacation, and join Calypso Charters to explore the prolific fishing grounds out of Puerto Vallarta in Mexico! Captain Ariel Rosen grew up on these waters, so he’ll show you all the best places where you can reel in those bucket-list specimens.
You will be sailing aboard Calypso II, a 28’ center console boat built by the Captain. It’s powered by twin 115 HP Yamaha engines and is equipped with navigational electronics, so it’ll put you on the fish in no time. The boat can accommodate up to 4 anglers, and there’s a toilet on board for your convenience.
The crew will provide you with all the fishing equipment, and you’ll fish using live bait. There’s a fighting chair on board so you can reel in some of those monsters. The crew will be happy to clean and fillet your catch after the trip, so you can take it home for a taste, or to fill the freezer.
You will be able to choose among a great variety of trips, depending on where you want to go, and how much time you have. Each trip can be customized to suit any angler’s needs. There’s a lot of beautiful places you can explore here, so feel free to take a look and find the trip that speaks to you most.
A day out with Capt. Ariel will see you sailing to a remote beach, having a delicious lunch on the beach, and, of course, targeting the fish of your dreams! Among your targeted species will be Wahoo, Tuna, Snook, Snapper, Sailfish, Marlin, Roosterfish, King Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Jack Crevalle, and Amberjack.
Come and have an unforgettable fishing adventure under the hot Mexican sun with Calypso Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Calypso Charters – Calypso II
- $465 per group - 4 hrs fishing trip in the bay (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Las Animas (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $20 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip – The Bay (6 hours)
- $750 per group - Hidden beach trip marieta island !! (6 hours)
- $930 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Yelapa (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $30 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 10 hrs fishing trip (10 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 8 Hour trip -Marietas island/Yelapa (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - South trip ROOSTER FISHING!!!!! (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 8–10 Hour Trip – Corbetena Style (8 hours)
- $1,550 per group - 12 Hour Trip – El Banco (12 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Custom Built (Center console) originally built in 2012. Powered by 2 115HP Mercurys engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 23 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: