Book your next trip with confidence! Captain Dylan of Boca Grande And Beyond is a Southwest Florida native and has dedicated his entire life to fishing this area. He really enjoys being a full time fishing guide and letting others experience everything he has learned and loves. With a passion for catching big fish and knowingly targeting specific fish as each season changes. He’s prepared for every avid angler or family looking for a fun fishing trip! Please let his pictures speak for the pride and dedication he has to making sure everyone has the opportunity at a fish of a lifetime!
You’ll be fishing from a 2022 Skeeter sx2250 that accommodates up to 6 guests. The boat is powered by a Yamaha 250 SHO and features a Minn Kota trolling motor, 10’ power pole shallow water anchor, and Simrad GPS/fishfinder. Very Fast well built boat that will give you more time to fish.
The Charlotte Harbor, Gasparilla Sound, Pine Island Sound, and the Gulf of Mexico all combine to create a world famous inshore and nearshore fishing experience. From hard fighting sport fish like Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, and Trout to good eating fish like Grouper, Snapper, Tripletail, and Sheepshead, Capt. Dylan’s got you covered. Pick up locations and custom fishing trips can be arranged.
The live well will be full of bait before you even step aboard as well as Penn rods and reels lined up and ready for that first fish! After your trip, your catch will be filleted and bagged for you to enjoy for dinner.
Captain Dylan will be professional, friendly, and prepared to make sure you have the best trip possible.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|175 Customer reviews|
|Response time 1 hour|
|Member since June 2020|
About this listing
Skeeter (Bay boat) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Placida Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Boca Grande And Beyond
- $550 per group - 4 Hour – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour – Night Trip (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour – Night Trip (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour – Tarpon (PM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Tarpon (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour–Shark / Goliath Grouper (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour–Shark / Goliath Grouper (PM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group - 8 Hour – Inshore (AM) (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Night Trip (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Tarpon (AM) (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Tarpon (PM) (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Tarpon (10 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout