Spend a day plying the waters off Ucluelet, British Columbia, with Oceans West Sportfishing. Target Chinooks (Kings), coho, and lingcod along the rockline, or venture offshore to the banks for Halibut and Salmon.
Captain Scott’s experience and guest centered approach gives novice and experienced anglers alike, a great foundation for a successful day aboard.
You’ll fish a 2020 custom 30’ Northwest Aluminum Craft that can accommodate up to 7 guests. It’s powered by twin 225 HP Mercury SeaPro 4.6L V8 outboards and a comprehensive navigational suite from simrad that will help you have a safe and fun trip. There’s a private marine head (toilet) forward, and guest lunch and beverage cooler (seperate from the fish cooler) for your convenience.
The species you can encounter on your trip include Chinook (King) and Coho (Silver) Salmon, Halibut, Lingcod, and rockfish. You can retain or release the fish you catch and you’re welcome to bring kids aboard.
The captain provides premium fishing gear, and will clean your catch after the trip. Please bring snacks and drinks for your group, as well as fishing licenses.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Northwest Aluminum Craft (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 225HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 60 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Ucluelet Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Oceans West Sportfishing
- CA $775 per group, additional CA $60 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- CA $890 per group, additional CA $60 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- CA $1,090 per group, additional CA $75 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- CA $1,390 per group, additional CA $90 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- CA $1,570 per group, additional CA $90 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- CA $1,570 per group, additional CA $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – September (8 hours)
- CA $1,690 per group, additional CA $100 per person after 4 guests - Extended Full Day Trip – Big Day (10 hours)
- GPS Simrad evo3 12 inches and 2 7s
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)