Spend a day in Ucluelet in British Columbia, Canada and have many great fishing moments with Oceans West Sportfishing. As you search the area’s inshore, nearshore, and offshore waters, you’ll come across various tasty and elusive fish that reside in these grounds in great numbers. Captain Scott Nijman will do everything to make your trip enjoyable and get you back with a good catch, so join him aboard and have fun catching fish!
You’ll start out of a 30’ Northwest Aluminum Craft saltwater fishing boat that can accommodate up to 7 guests. It uses twin 225 HP Mercury SeaPro 4.6 V8 engines as well as comprehensive navigation gear that will help you have the quickest and safest trip to the fish possible. Apart from a marine toilet, the boat features an ice-box and downriggers.
The species you can encounter on your trip include Chinook and Coho Salmon, Rockfish, Halibut, and Lingcod, and you catch them using bottom fishing, trolling, and jigging. You can either keep or release the fish you catch and you’re welcome to bring kids aboard.
The captain provides you with all the premium fishing gear and lures and will also clean and fillet your catch after the trip. What you should bring are the snacks and drinks of your choice as well as fishing licenses.
Join Captain Scott and Oceans West Sportfishing for a lovely fishing experience in Ucluelet!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Northwest Aluminum Craft (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 225HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 3% charge will apply.
Ucluelet Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Oceans West Sportfishing
- CA $725 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- CA $990 per group, additional CA $75 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- CA $1,290 per group, additional CA $90 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – June/July (8 hours)
- CA $1,290 per group, additional CA $90 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Just For Halibut (8 hours)
- CA $1,390 per group, additional CA $90 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - September Rates (8 hours)
- CA $1,390 per group, additional CA $90 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – July/September (8 hours)
- GPS (Simrad evo3 12 inches and 2 7s)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)