High Cotton Charters welcomes you down to the sunny shores of Destin, FL, commonly known as “The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village.” Spend the day trying your own luck and reeling in some delicious fish! Captain TJ George has been in the charter industry since 2001 and loves working with complete beginners and seasoned pros alike. Let him show you these incredible waters and get you on some trophy fish!
The “High Cotton” is a 40’ Infinity sportfisher with acres of room for you and your group to fish and relax in comfort. She is fully air-conditioned and boasts a private head and plenty of room to sit and rest out of the sun. She also has a large flybridge to take in the view in style.
What you target will depend on the trip you choose, with anything from Mackerel to Tuna to delicious Red Snapper on the menu. Whatever you’re after, the boat’s modern electronics will pinpoint the best spots to catch it. She also has a wide range of quality equipment and a livewell bursting with bait to make sure you catch the best of each species.
The High Cotton crew is very friendly and professional. They are happy to tailor your trip to your skills and interests and love working with beginners and children. Everything from rods and reels to bait and licenses are provided by the boat and your fish will be cleaned and filleted after your trip. Just bring a big cooler, any food and drink for the day, and plenty of sunscreen.
(CUSTOMARY GRATUITY FOR THE MATE IS 18~20%).
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Infinity (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1970, and restored in 2010. Powered by 2 320HP Caterpillar engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about High Cotton Charters
- $900 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Beginners Fishing (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Beginners Fish LatePM (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip - High Season LatePM (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip - High Season (4 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 5 Hour Trip LatePM (5 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 5 Hour Trip - High Season LatePM (5 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 5 Hour Trip - High Season (5 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 6 Hour Trip - PM (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 6 Hour Trip - AM (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 6 Hour Trip - LatePM (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip - High Season LatePM (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip - High Season (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip - High Season (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,750 per group - Half day (7 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip (PM) (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $3,000 per group - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Customary tip is 18~20% of trip cost)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)