High Cotton Charters welcomes you down to the sunny shores of Destin, FL, commonly known as “The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village.” Spend the day trying your own luck and reeling in some delicious fish! Captain TJ George has been in the charter industry since 2001 and loves working with complete beginners and seasoned pros alike. Let him show you these incredible waters and get you on some trophy fish!
The “High Cotton” is a 31’ Gulfstream offshore sportfishing vessel with plenty of room for you and your group to fish and relax in comfort. She is fully air-conditioned and boasts a private head and plenty of room to sit and rest out of the sun. She also has a large flybridge to take in the view in style.
What you target will depend on the trip you choose, with anything from Mackerel to Tuna to delicious Red Snapper on the menu. Whatever you’re after, the boat’s modern electronics will pinpoint the best spots to catch it. She also has a wide range of quality equipment and a livewell bursting with bait to make sure you catch the best of each species.
The High Cotton crew is very friendly and professional. They are happy to tailor your trip to your skills and interests and love working with beginners and children. Everything from rods and reels to bait and licenses are provided by the boat, and your fish will be cleaned and filleted after your trip. Just bring a big cooler, any food and drink for the day, and plenty of sunscreen.
The customary gratuity for the First Mate is 18~20%.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about High Cotton Charters
- $1,150 per group - 4 Hr – Beginner Catch/Release (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 4 Hr – Beginner Catch/Release (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 4 Hour Trip – High Season (Late PM) (4 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 4 Hour Trip – High Season (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $1,625 per group - 5 Hour Trip – High Season (Late PM) (5 hours)
- $1,625 per group - 5 Hour Trip – High Season (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,750 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,950 per group - 6 Hour Trip – High Season (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,950 per group - 6 Hour Trip – High Season (PM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Customary tip is 18~20% of trip cost)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)
About the Captain
|258 Customer reviews|
|Response time 2 hours|
|Member since July 2015|
About this listing
Gulfstream (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1989. Powered by 2 250HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: