IDM Charters is located in Beaufort and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Dustin will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 3 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Dolphin, Wahoo, Seabass, Amberjack, Tuna, and Sailfish, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, jigging, popping, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 22’ Sea Hunt boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing.
Book your trip now and hit the water with IDM Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Beaufort Fishing Calendar
FAQs about IDM Charters LLC
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Inshore Trips only)
- Drinks (Water provided)
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (Black)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Blackfin)