Riptide Fishing Charters is your key to the finest angling in and around Orange Beach, Alabama. The company is operated by an aggressive fisherman who knows the local waters like the back of his hand. Whether you are an amateur or a seasoned pro, Captain Seth Wilson will take care of you.
The smaller half to Riptide Charters, this boat is a 38’ Michael Fitts that’s great for offshore fishing. Equipped with all the appropriate navigational gear and the full complement of first aid and safety equipment, this sportfishing boat is a great base for a half and 3/4 day fishing trips. Praised for its excellent ride, the boat will offer a smooth and stable trip out to your fishing destination.
Come and enjoy a day of fishing in the sun on the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Troll the nearshore waters for King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Redfish, Wahoo, and Tuna. Head to the rock bottom up to 500ft for Snapper and Amberjack. Check the bite in the Gulf for Red Snapper, Grouper, Triggerfish, and who knows what else? If it swims and can bite a hook, the crew will catch it. It’s as simple as that!
If you have a fishing technique you would like to try, just let your captain know. You will be provided with licenses, bait, tackle, and ice. If you have favorite rod and reel, feel free to bring it.
The fish cleaning service and a tip for the deckhand are not included in the price
The Rip Tide is docked at Zekes Marina.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Michael Fitts (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1989, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 320HP 3208 Caterpillar Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Rip Current - 38'
- $750 per group - 3 Hour Trolling/Sightseeing (AM) (3 hours)
- $750 per group - 3 Hour Trolling/Sightseeing (PM) (3 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour (AM) – Deep Sea/Trolling (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour (PM) – Deep Sea/Trolling (4 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 6 Hour Bottom Fishing/Trolling (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 6 Hour Bottom Fishing/Trolling (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trolling/Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano and Daiwa)
- Live Bait
- First Mate (Works for Tips)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Gulf of Mexico)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel