With Paradise Fishing Charters, the world-renowned waters of Pensacola Beach will be all yours. Just think of all the angling opportunities this part of the country has to offer, from inshore and offshore trips to Shark fishing, Flounder gigging, and Cobia hunts – all of this could be yours tomorrow!
Equipped with the finest tackle by Shimano Torium and Penn Spinfisher, you will be checking the bite close to shore or exploring the waters further into the Gulf. You may try your hand at Flounder gigging, trolling, deep sea fishing, or bottom fishing.
The list of your potential catches will include Vermillion and Red Snapper, Mahi Mahi, Amberjack, Cobia, Triggerfish, Jacks, Grouper, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, Redfish, Speckled Trout… and the list just keeps going!
All of that magic takes place aboard a 24’ Hydra-Sports center console, which has plenty of space for up to 6 anglers to fish in comfort and style. The boat comes powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine and can cruise at an incredible 40 knots. It comes rigged with top-notch electronics, advanced technologies, and quality equipment to make a great catch possible.
Paradise Fishing Charters is a family-friendly company that caters to anglers of all skill levels and expertise. Capt. Justin is a native angler with over two decades of fishing experience. His personal repertoire includes the waters as far as Alaska!
All you have to do is find a trip that suits your needs, bring your snacks and drinks, and hop onboard for the adventure of a lifetime.
Please note that gratuity is customary and highly appreciated.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hydra-Sports (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha V MAX SHO engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Pensacola Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Paradise Fishing Charters
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip - Inshore (PM) (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip - Inshore (AM) (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Flounder Gigging (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip - Gulf Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip - Gulf Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Lowrance hds live )
- Fishfinder (Hds live)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano Torium, Penn Spinfisher )
- Live Bait (When it's available to be caught )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (& bagging )
- Fishing License (You don't need a fishing license on this boat)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)