Backwater Tarpon Fishing specializes in going after Tarpon using light tackle and fly fishing gear. The Backwater Lagoons are a fantastic place to fish for the Silver King, and who better to help you than Captain Felix Cuadrado. You can count on him when going after the catch of your dreams.
His boat is a 19’ Flats & Bay skiff that runs on a 115 HP Suzuki engine. It can easily accommodate groups of up to 4 fishermen per trip. The boat is outfitted with a conventional range of navigational technology and fish finding equipment, including GPS, fishfinder, and radio.
The main battlegrounds during your day on the water will include the Laguna San Jose and the Laguna Torrecilla. These are known around the world for the massive number of resident Tarpon! Other than the Silver King, you can also expect to encounter the likes of Jack Crevalle, Ladyfish, and Snook.
Fishing licenses along with all the appropriate fishing gear for your trip are supplied by the team, complete with both artificial and live bait. Snacks and beverages (bottled water and soft drinks) are also provided for your enjoyment.
Tarpon fishing is the experience of a lifetime, so join Backwater Tarpon Fishing and experience it for yourself!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Flats & Bay (Flats boat) originally built in 2005, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 115HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Carolina Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Backwater II Tarpon Fishing PR
- $355 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Fly Fishing (4 hours)
- $355 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $355 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $474 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $474 per group, additional $25 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip – Fly Fishing (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle