All Depth Charters is run by a captain as passionate about catching fish as he is about preserving them. He is your Central Oregon Coast fishing specialist who will make sure you have an adventure you’ll remember for the rest of your life. Captain Greg has been fishing the Oregon waters since he was a little boy, so you know you are going to be put on fish and have an action-packed day on the water with him.
You will fish aboard his 21 foot Arima offshore sport fishing boat, which was built in 2005 and has a capacity for 5 persons. The maximum weight is 1000 lbs, for safety and comfort reasons. The boat is powered by a 150 HP Evinrude engine with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots. This boat has a GPS, a VHF radio and a fishfinder which is ideal for location the best fishing spots in the Oregon waters. It also has contains all the safety equipment such as life jackets, fire extinguishers, EPIRB, flares and a first-aid kit. Aboard the boat you will also find a toilet and a bed, if you want to rest a little, as well as an icebox for storing the catch.
All Depth Charters will take you fishing for a variety of species in the Pacific Ocean available during the summer months. You will target Salmon, Lingcod, Halibut, Black Seabass, Rockfish, Sturgeon and Albacore Tuna. You can also target the super delicious Dungeness Crab, which is a local favorite. Captain Greg will provide rods, reels, tackle, and live and artificial baits. Just pack some snacks and drinks to keep you energized and get ready for an exciting day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about All Depth Charters
- $200 per person - Half Day - Rockfish Trip (5MAX) (6 hours)
- $250 per person - Half Day - Rockfish Trip (2MAX) (6 hours)
- $250 per person - Yaquina Bay Fall Salmon (4 MAX) (6 hours)
- $275 per person - Private Ocean Salmon Trip (4MAX) (8 hours)
- $300 per person - Private Ocean Salmon Trip (2 MAX) (8 hours)
- $350 per person - Private All Depth Halibut (3 MAX) (10 hours)
- $400 per person - Private All Depth Halibut (MAX 2) (10 hours)
- $500 per group - Full Day – Winter Steelhead (2MAX) (8 hours)
- $550 per group - Full Day – Fall River Salmon (2MAX) (8 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- River Fishing (Alsea, Siletz, & Yaquina )
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Arima (Sportfishing) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 150HP Evinrude E-TEC engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: