Goin Coastal Fishing Charters runs amazing trips out of Sooke, BC, fishing the stunning clear waters of the Strait of San Juan de Fuca among the world-renowned beauty of Vancouver Island. This is an area which needs no introduction, with some of the most pristine nature and best fishing found anywhere on the west coast.
The vessel you will be fishing aboard is 24 ft NorthWest Aluminum fishing boat with room aboard for 6 anglers. Iconic of the area, this hardy and stable vessel is the perfect place to be for some amazing cold water fishing. She comes equipped with GPS, fishfinder, downriggers, and everything you will need for your day on the water, as well as a head for extra comfort and convenience.
Goin Coastal Fishing Charters specializes in Salmon and Halibut fishing and provides and choice of light and heavy tackle, with a mix of jigging and downrigger trolling to bring in the very best fish. Captain Tory Howe is as local as they come, and has spent his entire life fishing the nearby waters. He knows all the best spots and will always have a trick up his sleeve to make sure you go away with not just delicious fish, but fantastic memories which you will treasure for the rest of your life!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
NorthWest Aluminum (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2016. Powered by 2 300HP Mercury Verado engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Sooke Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Goin Coastal Fishing Charters
- CA $400 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- CA $400 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Winter Special (AM) (4 hours)
- CA $400 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 4 guests - Trophy Salmon Catch&Release (4 hours)
- CA $500 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing (Most fishing occurs close to shore)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)