Hop aboard A2 Fishing Charters for a fun-filled Floridian fishing adventure. Captain Armando is the areas most personable, knowledgeable, and informative guide. Join him aboard and be pampered by his world class customer service.
The Captain has verified results (167 FIVE Star Reviews and counting) along with proven tournament results in local and National tournaments, such as; First place in the 4th Annual Hook’em in the Glades, The "Top Guide Award" in the Swamp Guides Ball and seventh in the National Redfish circuit.
His accomplishments, positive personality, and genuine love for fishing will help ensure you enjoy a fun and productive day on the water. Enjoy the Everglades’ unique ecosystem with your daughter or son, your fishing buddy, or your spouse.
Hop aboard his 23’ Pathfinder bay boat (An industry leading vessel) and enjoy all of its comforts and features. The boat is powered by a meticulously maintained 250 HP Yamaha SHO engine, which can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests, and get you to the grounds quicker than many other vessels. The boat is also rigged with a GPS, trolling motor, and power poles for quick boat positioning on a dime. While aboard you can also enjoy your music preference using the on board blue tooth sound system.
Capt. Armando is generously sponsored in the industry, he and his sponsored equipment will help ensure you catch more fish! No need to buy a fishing license, all guests are covered while aboard,also the gear and bait you’ll need will be aboard when you arrive.
Weather permitting, the captain will take you on a wonderful and scenic boat ride into the Flamingo Everglades, a world class fishery! In the event of challenging weather in Key Largo, guests will be given the option to meet in Homestead. When you return to shore, your catch will be fileted and bagged ready for you to enjoy!
Water is provided, please bring your own snacks or lunch. The captain welcomes a cigar and/or and adult beverage.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about A2 Fishing Charters (KL)
- $750 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Public service personell trip (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - On a budget trip (5 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour trip (Sleep in option) (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 9 Hour Trip (9 hours)
- Toilet I have a means for folks to use the restroom.
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing (I specialize in fishing the waters near shore. )
- Flats Fishing (Will venture onto flats, tide dependent )
- Backcountry Fishing (Some of the most beautiful backwater in the world!)
- Light Tackle (We try for the biggest fish on the lightest tackle)
- Spinning (IRT reels used aboard! )
- Fly Fishing (I welcome anglers! )
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder (Bay boat) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha SHO engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 65 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: