If you love the idea of spending your day on the water, catching fish, then Capt’n Hook Outdoors Fishing Charters have an ideal offer for you. They run fishing trips around Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, North Myrtle Beach, and other nearby areas in North Carolina.
Capt. Tripp Hooks invites you to join him on his 23’ Famous Craft boat. This bay boat is the ultimate backwater boat. She has a second station tower to allow for more space for the anglers while getting to the fishing hole. She also features a PowerPole anchor that allows you to anchor in shallow water very quickly. The boat is powered by a 300 HP Mercury engine which can get you to your fishing spot super fast.
Once you board in Ocean Isle Beach, you will ride around 20 minutes to reach your fishing spot. Your main targets will be Sheepshead, Redfish, Speckled Trout, Flounder, Black Drum, or Weakfish. You’ll mainly use light tackle with live bait, which will be prepared in advance.
Besides your fishing equipment, Capt. Tripp also covers your fishing license and he will clean your catch after the trip. You need to bring your snacks, drinks, and sunscreen.
Capt’n Hook Outdoors Fishing Charters provide a convenient and relaxing service that can be enjoyed by the entire family. Whether you’re eager to spend a fun time in a boat on the weekends or during the week, you can rely on their services at any time, year round.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Captain Hook Outdoors
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Evening Fishing (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $450 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Extended (AM) (5 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half day trip extended (PM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Star)
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Triton (Bay boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 350HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: