Time Off Fishing Charter is a family-owned and operated fishing charter in Shalimar, Florida that has fished these waters for over 20 years. If you’re looking to have fun and catch fish, then look no further! Except for being a good-humored angler, Captain Jason Yates is an army combat veteran and a full supporter of the military, first responders, law enforcement, and more! He and his crew are here to make your trip exciting, fun, and memorable. Call or text so they can get you on board the Time Off Fishing Charter!
Your trip starts on a 27’ ProKat Catamaran big enough to take 6 guests. Running on twin 200 HP Yamaha engines and rigged with all the modern navigation electronics, the boat will quickly and safely get you to the fish. The boat is equipped with outriggers, downriggers, a livewell, as well as a wireless trolling motor. There’s a portable toilet you can use and an ice-box to store your drinks and food. For any help you may need, feel free to ask the first mate.
Some of the fish you can target includes Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Trigger, Grouper, Amberjack, Mackerel, Redfish, Trout, Tarpon, Tuna, Cobia, and many more. You’ll attract fish by bottom and deep sea fishing, trolling, jigging, spinning, and drift fishing. Kids are welcome to come aboard and you can keep the fish you catch.
Captain Jason covers you for everything from fishing gear to drinks to licenses, and will even clean and fillet your catch for free. Before you go, just bring the food of your choice and you’ll be all set.
Join Time Off Fishing Charter and have a terrific fishing experience in Florida!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Scout (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Shalimar Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Time Off Fishing Charter
- $595 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (3 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Kids Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Offshore (Noon) (4 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Shark Trip (4 hours)
- $995 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $995 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (Noon) (5 hours)
- $1,195 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,595 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,995 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Trolling (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)