Adventure Divers’ yacht ticks all the boxes when it comes to enjoyable, relaxing Aruba fishing trips. Located on the island’s southwest shore, the boat is ideally positioned to take you away from the hustle and bustle of the land and into the protected nearshore waters of Aruba.
The boat is a 35’ Luhrs offshore sportfishing boat that can take up to 6 guests. Powered by twin 350 HP Yanmar diesel engines and featuring new Garmin electronics, it is set up to get you to the best fishing spots. The spacious deck will give you lots of room to relax and move around. Inside the boat, there is a kitchen with a refrigerator to keep your drinks ice cold throughout the trip, as well as a bathroom and air conditioning.
All of the trips will give you a good chance of catching fish without taking you too far from the shore. Enjoy a morning or an afternoon of fishing on calm nearshore waters, while you make some friends and listen to music. Try your luck jigging for over 20 different species of fish, such as Queen Triggerfish, Snapper, Grouper, Grunts, Porgies, Yellowtail Snappers, and Barracuda.
If you would like the whole boat to yourself on a sunset fishing excursion, that can be arranged with pleasure and will come included with drinks and snacks. And if you’re in Aruba when there’s a full moon, make sure to take the night fishing trip for an absolutely unforgettable experience.
Quality gear by Penn will be provided for you to use, so just slap on some sunscreen and don’t forget to bring a towel!
Make the most out of your vacation in Aruba, and join Adventure Divers for a great fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Adventure Divers/Karma Charters
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Bottom fishing pm (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half day bottom fishing Afternoon (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half day bottom fishing AM (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half day fishing and snorkle trip (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Deep C (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - All Day Deep C Fishing (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning Available
- Fighting Chair
- GPS Garmin 1200
- Fishfinder Garmin 1200
- Flybridge Easy access stairs
- Snorkeling Equipment For sunset or beach trips
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (soft drinks, water, )
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing (Jigging for amber jacks)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing (Sword fishing trips seasonally or deep dropping )
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Luhrs (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2022. Powered by 2 350HP Yanmar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: