Adventure Divers’ yacht ticks all the boxes when it comes to enjoyable, relaxing Aruba fishing trips. Located on the island’s southwest shore, the boat is ideally positioned to take you away from the hustle and bustle of the land and into the protected nearshore waters of Aruba.
The boat is a 38’ Concorde yacht that can take up to 6 guests. Powered by twin Cummins engines and featuring a new Furuno fishfinder, it is set up to get you to the best fishing spots. The spacious deck will give you lots of room to relax and move around, and there is a kitchen with a refrigerator on board to keep your drinks ice cold throughout the trip.
All of the trips will give you a good chance of catching fish without taking you too far from the shore. Enjoy a morning or an afternoon of fishing on calm nearshore waters, while you make some friends and listen to music. Try your luck jigging for over 20 different species of fish, such as Queen Triggerfish, Snapper, Grouper, Grunts, Porgies, Yellowtail Snappers, and Barracuda.
If you would like the whole boat to yourself on a sunset fishing excursion, that can be arranged with pleasure and will come included with drinks and snacks. And if you’re in Aruba when there’s a full moon, make sure to take the night fishing trip for an absolutely unforgettable experience.
Quality gear by Penn will be provided for you to use, so just slap on some sunscreen and don’t forget to bring a towel!
Make the most out of your vacation in Aruba, and join Adventure Divers for a great fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Concorde (Motor yacht) originally built in 1985. Powered by 2 460HP Cummins engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 5% charge will apply.
Oranjestad Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Adventure Divers/Karma Charters
- $400 per group - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Private Bottom (3 hours)
- $400 per group - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $45 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) – Private Bottom (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) – Private Bottom (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Sunset Fishing & Cruising – Private (3 hours)
- $650 per group - Snorkeling & Fishing (AM) – Private (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Snorkeling & Fishing (PM) – Private (4 hours)
- GPS (Standard Horizon 590)
- Fishfinder (Furuno 585)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn spinning reels)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (soft drinks, water, )
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- Rainbow Runner
- Scup (Porgy)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Yellowtail Amberjack