Sweet Lips Fishing Charters is your one-stop shop for offshore adventures with a local captain. There is a trip tight for you, no matter your age and skill level.
Join Christopher Hazlett and hop onboard his colorful and powerful 25’ SeaCat catamaran. The boat features a wide 9’6’’ beam and plenty of space for up to 6 anglers. It comes powered by twin 150 HP Suzuki 4-stroke engines.
This cool orange boat is outfitted with the latest Garmin and Raymarine electronics, a live well tank to make your hooks irresistible, and an anchor winch. There is a portable toilet in the hull, which makes the vessel perfect for the full-day trips. Of course, there is also an ice box on board to keep your drinks and lunch cool during the trip.
As far as fishing is concerned, the possibilities with Sweet Lips are endless. You can target anything from inshore species to the blue water monsters.
Bottom fish in 70’ of water (or deeper!) for Grouper, Snapper, Amberjack, Triggerfish, Cobia, and many more. Capt. Christopher will provide you with 30-50lb rods with 4/0 Penn or Oakum reels with very little drag.
Troll for pelagics, such as Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, various types of Billfish, and who knows what else?
All trips come inclusive with everything needed to put your catch together. Any legal fish you catch is yours to keep, and the captain will clean and bag it for you.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
SeaCat (Catamaran) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 150HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Jacksonville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sweet Lips Fishing Charters, Llc
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Extended (10 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - 12-Hour Bluewater (12 hours)
- $2,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Overnight (18 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Okuma, and Shimano)
- Live Bait (On the trip, 15-20 minutes)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)